Isle of Wight cricket clubsThe Clubs Pillar of the Isle of Wight Cricket Board structure oversees and supports Island clubs in developing off the field. The pillar looks to guide clubs in improve the following off field areas.
• Facility Development & Protection
• External Funding
• Welfare & Safeguarding
• Workforce Development
• ECB Initiatives
• Governance & Structure
As well as supporting the clubs in the areas above the group will look at social cricket and the ways that this area can be developed to offer more cricketing opportunities to visiting and Island clubs.
The clubs pillar does not have a committee but meets biannually to discuss issues, whilst work is under taken with individual clubs where required
• Cricket Development Manager: Stuart Chatfield
tel: 01983 530551
• Cricket Board Director: Richard Webb email: email@example.com
The group will be looking to record certain information on an annual basis to help monitor the health of cricket on the Island and these are: -
• Total number of friendly (touring and intra Island) cricket games played
• Number of teams playing
• Games Cancelled (Before the game)
• Games Abandoned (Stopped due to weather etc)
• Number of players used in a season 2+ games or more
Click on the club name for contact details and news about the club. Click on the balls for scorecards.